Eviction Explained for DIY
1) Create an Eviction Notice and securely deliver it to the delinquent tenant
2) File the form “Unlawful Detainer Lawsuit” and Pay the court
3) You will get a court date and go to court to get your judgment if all your paperwork and proof is in order
4) If they don’t move out file the Writ of Possession
5) If they Appeal you will need an attorney call me Todd Taylor PLLC
San Antonio Evictions and Real Estate Law
If your looking to do the eviction yourself we recommend that you look for a lawyer instead to handle your evictions. The is to assure you get the results you want.
We look forward to helping you with your eviction case please contact us.
Allow us to help you get the tenant out of your house. As eviction specialists in the state of Texas, we understand the laws and the complicated process and can assure you that by avoiding that struggle you can rest assured you are in good hands.